- LEGAL INFORMATION
Expat Houses (hereinafter, the “Agency”) fully complies with the current legislation in regards to protection of personal data. In conforming to the Organic Law (Ley Orgánica 15/1999), established the 13th of December, for the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Francisco Javier Rodríguez Valencia as the title holder of EXPAT HOUSES, informs the user of the existence of data files of personal information created by Expat Houses and under its control and responsibility. For more information about our privacy protection, please visit http://www.houses-malaga.com/privacy/
Expat Houses provides the clients with a list of profit-making services relating to the foreigner’s life in Spain, both for foreigners and Spanish citizens (hereinafter known as the “Client”) though mainly for the first ones.
Expat Houses has no direct relation with public institutions and charges for its services. This Agreement establishes the terms and conditions that apply to the hiring of any services provided by Expat Houses.
- 4. REAL ESTATE SERVICES
This Agency provides real estate services for its clients. However, these services cannot be considered as the normal activity of a real estate agency. Expat Houses only works for present and future expatriates who need to find a property in Spain, assisting them before, during and after the purchase process.
4.1. Subject of Contract
Full property buying assistance offered by the Agency and requested by the Client, according to the terms and conditions of this document.
4.2. The obligations of Expat Houses
- Assistance before the purchase
- Looking for properties according to the Client preferences
- Visiting the chosen properties by the Client
- Interpreting and translating during the visits
- Assistance during the purchase(once a property has been selected by the Client)
- Checking any registration issues and any other kind of problems related to the property, such as debts, third-party rights, registration issues, etc.
- Advising the Client about the purchase conditions and Reservation Contract, in case.
- Arranging the appointment at the notary to sign and make the deeds
- Translating during the sign of the deeds at the notary office
- Assistance after the purchase
In addition to these obligations, Expat Houses is committed to assist the Client with the following tenants’ household affairs for the next 25 days after the sign of the rental agreement:
- Register the Client at the Tax Office (Hacienda) in Spain as a resident or as a non-resident
- Issues with electricity, water and internet suppliers
- Padron registration assistance
- Health insurance registration assistance
- Any household needs that must be communicated or claimed to the owner of the property
The above services above are optional for the Client, so under no circumstance their resignation will justify any reduction nor retaining of payment to the Agency.
4.3 The obligations of the Client
- Abstaining to rent or buy any of the properties provided by theAgency without the previous Agency’s
- Communicating the cancellation of the purchase process to the Agency as soon as it takes place, regardless of the reason.
- Paying the Agency fees, in case of a previous agreement.
The Agency provides a free purchase assistance if the selling price of selected property by the Client is over 150.000€. Otherwise, for properties whose selling price is below that amount of money, the fees would be the 3.5% of such a price.
The Notary fees will be included as well whether the selling price of the property purchased by the Client is over 200.000€. Mortgage deeds are not included.
- PAYMENT METHODS
In case there is any fee to pay to the Agency, the Client can choose between 2 different payment methods:
- The Client can make the payment of present and/or future services in cash at the Agency’s office at Calle Salvador Rodríguez Navas 1, 29640 Fuengirola – Malaga, Spain.
- Bank transfer.
Payments are to be made directly to the Agency and by bank transfer to the following account:
IBAN: ES81 1465 0100 91 1713389500
Such payment must include the Client’s name and the start date as reference. Besides, the Client must send a copy of the payment bank transfer to the email firstname.lastname@example.org